Maybe it would be better to spend all of their savings - to prevent them from "disappearing" and depreciate? In a situation when the ruble is getting cheaper, products are becoming more expensive, and wages are falling, it seems to us that spending all your money in a crisis is the right decision. Is it really?
“Now is the time to spend all the money,” I heard such a phrase in line at the supermarket. I immediately remembered the famous phrase: “Even if your hairdresser already advises you to buy stocks, then it’s time to sell them urgently.” The crisis beats very much, not only in our incomes, but in the heads too! In the sense that our brains are "turned off" under the onslaught of emotions, incessant stress, negative expectations and panic-decadent moods. Calming effect Psychologists have long been convinced that shopping, i.e. shopping, soothes missed nerves, has a beneficial effect on the psyche and appetite. We abundantly “seize up” stress, letting our body understand that there is a lot of food, that all is well.
There is one "but." Shopping is not able to solve our financial problems. Rather, on the contrary, it only aggravates them, accelerating our fall into the financial abyss.
Spend money on yourself! We earn money to spend. However, this, too, needs to be learned - how to spend your money wisely, how to allocate it correctly to various items of expenditure. You can spend money in different ways. I highlight 7 main areas where, in my opinion, you should send your money:
- Creating a financial reserve. This is the so-called “financial pillow”, which is capable of supporting your family with money for some time (in case of loss of the main source of income or in case of unexpected expenses).
- Investing money. Money should work and bring us new money. Otherwise, all our lives we will be forced to be “slaves” of money and our work. For investment, use: bank deposits, securities, precious metals, shares in business, rental property, currency, etc. Attention! Complex financial plans, strategies and investment products were designed to enrich their merchants (bankers and financiers). Keep it simple, use the monthly averaging strategy.
- Large acquisitions. Apartment, car, cottage, travel, health, retirement savings, etc.
- Children. Education, development of their abilities, good education, etc. 5. Getting pleasure from life. Entertainment, hobby, business for the soul, waste of money for the sake of boasting, etc.
- Daily household expenses. Maintenance of life.
- Financial literacy training. This will allow you to create your own money spending rules! Determine in what proportion, in what proportion you will distribute your income and savings in these seven areas of spending money.